1 pack dried rice stick noodles
1 lb diced chicken cooked
1/2 cup roasted peanuts (take unsalted out of the shells nuts and bake in the oven til golden brown)
1 cup fresh beansprouts
1/2 cup chives cut into 1 inch pieces
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper powder
1/2 cup fish sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons garlic puree
2 tablespoons onion puree
1/2 cup of water
cilantro for decoration
1.Cook the chicken and dice into cubes or bite sized pieces and set aside.
2.Soak rice noodles in cold water for 15mins or til they are softened and cut into about 6inch pieces, strain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in large skillet or wok and add garlic and onion stir for about 2mins or so.
4 Next add one at a time the peanuts, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and chicken, stirring the mixture the entire time on medium heat.
5. Add eggs and continue to stir then add the 1/2 cup of water....when cooking the eggs scramble them in the skillet or wok
6. Add the noodles and stir CONTINUOUSLY!
7. Lastly add bean sprouts and chives
8. Add the cilantro to the top for decoration (it also tastes good!)
If you like you can add a 1/2 of a cup of each, tofu or baby shrimp. I didn't add shrimp because it went in the soup and fish cakes.