Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baddmove's Stuffed Mushrooms

This recipe belongs to a member of a site I belong to, Abovetopsecret. I tried these when I made my own stuffed mushrooms. These are delicious! They are simple and easy! I even tried the filling on top of an English muffin like the member mentions in their recipe post. This is a filling that can be used in various foods and tastes great.


          "Ingredients
40 mushroom caps..no stems..
1 8 oz pack of cream cheese.
1 16 oz ball of skim mozzarella cheese.(shred it fine or just buy it shredded)
1 pound of bacon..I like bacon...Crispy..
any sweet onion you like best..


          Directions 
combine cream cheese and mozzarella in a bowl at room temp..
throw in the bacon and onion.(.Crush the bacon into small pieces..)
Mix with hands..I always do..made with love my wife says..
after mixed..
put in fridge to chill for about half an hour..
put shroom caps on cookie sheet and spoon a big chunk of mixture into each cap..
set oven to 350*
place shrooms in oven for 15 mins or until lightly golden brown.."


These were a hit when I brought them into some coworkers :) 


I will be using the left over filling to stuff chicken tonight. :)